Friday, May 18, 2007

This sucks!!

Arrrgggggggghh!!! My phone dropped in the bathtub while I was giving Anjeli a bubble bath..hhuuuuh....So the story goes like this:

I had put my cell phone in my pocket when I drove Yani to the bart station this morning. When I got home....I bathed Anjeli...we were playing with bubbles...then as I was picking her up after she finished I heard *blooooppp* !! Yaaaah....there goes my phone! I picked it up right away..took out the battery...and air dry it with a hair dryer (they say it works). after awhile it works buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt....my screen went blank...I wanted to cry. Because, I've just lost all the phone #'s I have in that phone!! That sucks!!! You all know how hard it is to get phone #'s from people. It turns out the phone that I had does not save #'s automatically into the SIM card.
Oh wells...what can I do?? Plus, the phone wasn't insured...which meansssss....I have to buy a new phone at regular price....

What also sucks is that...of all the days it could've happend..it happened today, when I had to pick up Zaky at the airport. Yani had given my cell # him to contact me when he arrives....yah udah, now...i'm still using my phone..but can't see who's calling and sometimes i can't dial out....*ghettooooooo* heheheh Good job Reka..ck ck ck....*sigh*

Good night peoples...

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker