Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day...

Before piercing
It's memorial day...we had planned to go to Pasar Senggol(indonesian bazaar). But we decided not to cuz I had caught a cold & Jeffry had to work in the afternoon...The weather was nice...we just walked to the Westlake mall. Mama (Jeffry's mom), Jeffry, Anjeli, Parisha & I came upon Claire's (accessory store) and I decided to get Parisha's ears pierced. Before we got there...Parisha started gettin fussy. I guess she's sensing something. We sat her down on my lap...Mama started distracting her...I had to hold her hands and head. Even before the lady had pierced her ear...she started screaming. Everyone in the store started watching.
During the piercing

Then...*duuusss* the shot of the ear piercing gun...pierced through her ears...Parisha started turning bright red...It was sad to see her go through that..but..I had to do it before she gets older...then she'll start grabbing her ear....
After the piercing

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker