Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

For all the mothers and godmothers out there...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! The weather was great...couldn't be any better for a great mother's day lunch. My brother & I took our mother and my mother-in-law out for lunch. Initially, I wanted to take them out for dinner...but my brother couldn't make it...because he had made plans to go to the Warriors game. It's just to bad that my dad couldn't make it...cause he had to work =(

So...we have decided to take them to Le Soleil..it's located in the Richmond District of San Francisco...to be specific it's on Clement Street. I've come here many, many times and it's one of my favorite Vietnamese/French cuisine. They have never failed to keep you satisfied with their food...from appetizer to entrees to desert. I had forgotten to take pictures of the food we had ordered...but our favorites are..(that i recommend)

Appetizer:

Vietnamese crepe: has a crunchy crust filled with bean sprouts, chicken, and prawns..with a side of their sweet & sour sauce

Shrimp Cakes: it's shaped into mini muffins with shrimp topping

Soup:

Hot & Sour Catfish: it has bean sprouts, pineapples, catfish, tomato, leeks (i think)

Entrees:

Five Spice Chicken

Lemongrass chicken

BBQ Beef

Mixed Vegetable & Tofu Curry

Crab meat Fried Rice

Noodles:

Crispy Egg Noodle topped with Chicken & Mixed Vegetable & Brown Gravy sauce

Dessert:

Fried Coconut Ice Cream

Deep Fried Bananas with Coconut Ice Cream (comes with 4 round pieces of bananas)

Anyway, that was our day....I hope all of you enjoyed your mother's day...

Cheerz!


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker