Friday, May 11, 2007

The Result

I had a OB appointment today...to find out the result of my CT scan. So, it turns out they had found something in my ovary. It was a cyst. I guess there's different types of cysts...i happen to have a dermoid cyst. They say it's common, but not life threatening, cause sometimes it just goes away without any surgery needed. At the moment my cyst is about a size of a dime...and the doctor feels it's not necessary to have surgery...because it's still quite small..

If we do the surgery...they're afraid it'll do more damage than good. She advised me to come see her in the next three month, have another CT scan and see how it goes from there...if it grows any bigger..then we'll go from there...

Sounds scary huh?? tell me about it....

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker