Thursday, May 10, 2007

CT Scan

7:00am:
If I'm not mistaken, I wrote in my previous blog that I will be having my CT scan today...I'm kinda nervous...Last night I had to drink one full bottle (225ml) of Barium Sulfate..it's a drink that cleanses out your system that you have to take a day before the CT scan...Actually, you have to drink 2 bottles. The other bottle I have to drink 1 hour before the exam. I don't quite like the taste...but what can I do..i had to take it....hope everything will be ok...

10:00pm:
The CT scan went well....it didn't take that long...only about several minutes. This was my 1st time having to take this scan. My OB wants to make sure what was seen in my ultrasound..
I didn't get my results today...it'll be tomorrow...

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker