Sunday, September 30, 2007

A letter to Ibu...(Yani)


My Dearest Ibu,

I don't know how to express my feeling of love, appreciation, and gratitude to you of our friendship. We've known each other for 3 years...but it feels like our whole life. Most of the time you know me better than myself...and not many people know me like that (aside from my parents of course) =)

Ibu, thank you so much for this friendship...thank you for all ur trust...and thank you for loving me as if i'm just like ur sister..just being there for me through good, bad, thick & thin....most of all, thank you for loving Anjeli & Parisha as if they are your own...

I know you're only a phone call away...but your presence will be very much missed...I don't know when we'll see each other again...but, till then, be good to yourself yaaaahh...like I've told you before, I have lots of faith in all you do...I'll be right here....We're bread & butter remember??!! hahahah...

I hope the new chapter in your life brings you many more success...I love you lots Ibu....I'm gonna miss you soooo much Yan!!!!

luv,
Bunster.-

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker