Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Looking forward...but, yet not....

I can't believe a year has passed since we last came upon Ramadhan. I am looking forward to it this year. It's been 2 years that I haven't participated in fasting due to the 2 pregnancy I had back to back. I owe so much this year...with that thought in mind....i'm going to try my best to start praying 5x a day...I'm not going to lie...I haven't been doing that in quite some time...n not only that...become a better moslem...and a better person in & out..

Hopefully at the end of Ramadhan...i will be rejuvinated and able to start anew... looking forward to more good things in life, love, and prosperity...insya Allah...

What I'm not looking forward to, is...at the end of this month...my best of bestes (if there is such a word) friend is leaving. I hate having to part from someone I love and care for so much. I've experienced it before...it wasn't a nice feeling. Especially knowing and having the thought in mind "when will i be able to see this great person again??" Guess, just try to make the best...of the situation...right???
Sometimes I ask myself or to Allah..."why was I linked to this person...have such great times together...good bad...but at the end have them part from me??" I guess, that's what make us appreciate life, friendship, and love more....

Am I making any sense??!!!! Anyway, anywho...anyhow...

So...my mood and feeling right now..is all mixed...there is something i am looking forward too...but, yet not... =/

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker