Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Loneliness...



Yesterday, all I did was hang out with Yani all day...kept her company to get her pedicure...then we just walked around Union Square. I must admit, i was not as talkative as I usually am...my mind was just absorbing everything...meaning..I can't believe this is acutally the last day (Oct.1). Later that evening it continued to her apartment. Her apartment was already empty...the only thing that's left were her 2 luggage and 2 boxes that she was going to take with her to Jakarta. Before we had left for the airport...she took one last look of her apartment...and we both shed tears....

I know it's less than 24 hours since Yani had left... but by this time I usually get a call from her asking "Hey bunster ... what r u doin?? Past tidur neh!! dasar kebo tidur mulu!!!" Then we would talk ngalor ngidul...or she'd call and say "Bun2...I'm comin over!!" or "Bunster...may I culik my little brat today?" Those are the words I will definately miss most!

Last night was really hard for me to see her go...especially how she kissed Anjeli. But the funny thing is...Anjeli was sound asleep when Yani had to go....but right after, when we got to the car...Anjeli had waken up. I know that if she was awake and see yani go...she would be crying so bad...and not want to ditaroin if Yani was carrying her. So, I guess it's a good thing...cuz if that had happened...it'll be a lot harder for all of us...

Gosh...I feel like I'm going thru a break-up...cuz all i'm doing is, cry...especially looking @ this poster size collage that Yani had made for Anjeli.


huuuuuuuu...*sigh*

***Photo Albums are updated***

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker