Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fikra's Bday Dinner

Happy Birthday my lil Bro!!!!! Can't believe my lil brother is 21! I guess I could say he's not lil anymore...huuu. I remember the times when we were young...we used to fight a lot...and it was uggllyyyy...we'd wrestle! I guess...people that has siblings have gone through these things...probably you all know how it is. Of course...were the fun times too when we were little.

One story that I'll remember always was...Fikra had taken karate classes, he was probably about 7 years old....and I'd wait there for him till he gets off. Then at home..he'd practice his routines...
So...one day...my brother was in the bathroom taking a dump...he had left the door open. Here I am acting like a dork...tried to do his karate kicks...and showing it off to him. So, after a couple of kicks...by accident I had kicked him in the face...and he fell into the toilet...and poop got all over his butt...hahahah.. I started laughing cuz I couldn't take how funny his face expression was. The funny thing was...he didn't get mad at me...as a matter of fact he laughed along with me..LOL...

Well..today we had dinner @ Eight Immortals...just us family. It was a nice dinner. Anjeli was super duper excited....all she did was laugh so loud at the table...sampe dirumah...masih hyper! After Fikra, Suzette, & my parents left...then she was knocked out.

To my brother : Happy 21st Birthday Bro!! I know we've been through a lot...but, through all...you've stayed very strong...Keep up the good work!!! I hope you succeed in all you do....long life, prosperity...can't wait to see you walk through that stage...I would be the proudest sister in the world. I know you can do it!! If Anjeli and Parisha could talk right now...they would say: We have the best Uncle in the world!!! Thank you for being there for me....Love you sooo much!!








No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker