Friday, April 27, 2007

Anjeli's 15 months Check Up...

Anjeli had her 15 months check up today...alhamdulillah she had recovered from her ear infection that she had gotten the begining of the month. The doctor had prescribed antibiotics for her to take...and it works!! Usually when Anjeli gets sick it takes a while for her to get well...especially her coughs. It's so sad to see her when she's sick...cuz she loses all her appetite. She's a big eater...hehehe! I really don't know who she gets it from =P


She's also due for a shot...thank god it's just 1 today...usually it's either 3 or 4 at one time. She never cries....which is good...Cuz i'm just the opposite of her...hehehe...

When I was her age...I never liked to get my shots..I would run out the doctors room. and the had to chase me around. I finally wasn't afraid anymore until the day I had given birth....How sad is that huh??!!! hehehe...


After her doctors appointment, I had to do a quick errand at Macy's...I had to extend my LOA...or else they'd be expecting me back on the 3rd of May. Yikes!! Don't want that to happen! Cuz that's just next week! Then, we went to Target...gotta buy diapers. I can't believe how much diapers are selling for now!!! It's expensive!! Especially for me...cuz i have to buy 2 boxes of 2 different size! One for Anjeli & one for Parisha. I have to start potty training Anjeli....hehehe...


That was my day...just chilled at home after that...waiting for my Netflix movies to arrive.


**Check out updated pictures in our Photo Album**

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker