Friday, April 20, 2007

What could it be??

It's been over 6 weeks since I've given birth to Parisha. The pain that I had in my very lower left abdomen is still in pain. Well it comes & goes. I've had this pain since I was 7 months pregnant with Parisha. So...my OB had requested that I'd take an ultrasound...external & internal. My appointment was today....I was nervous....but yet I wanted to know what was causing all this pain.

The whole ultrasound took about a lil bit over half an hour...the radiologist came out and asked me several questions...She said, we don't know why you are feeling pains on your left...because we saw something on your lower right. They're gonna submit the images to my physician...and see what she says. Most likely I'll be getting a CT scan...because they want to be more clear...and make sure everything is ok.

So...my appointment for a CT scan isn't till the 10th of may...we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker