Monday, October 22, 2007

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today, we had 2 events that we had attended...one was Ma'Tuo Ida's 75th Surprise Bday...the other was silahturahmi to Uni Sari's house (we're still in the Eid mode). Planningnya, we would leave to Uni Sari's house around 1ish...but both Jeffry & I were males2an...huakakaka. Then we figured...yah udah tanggung...y should we go to Uni Sari's house..and buru2 to the birthday party...soalnya that starts @ 5pm. The event @ uni sari's house was an all day event anyways...

Jadi....pergilah kita to the birthday party 1st, then Uni Sari's house. So everyone was starting to arrive as we are too....then, came the birthday surprise. With this birthday surprise...there were 2 other surprises. One was Uni Rin's 50th birthday....and Uni Restu & Da E's 25th wedding anniversary (all my cousins). What a coinsident is that?? 75th birthday, 50th birthday, & 25th anniversary...

To think 25 years of marriage....hmmm...I've been married for almost 4 years now...and it already seems like a looooooonggg time...especially beeing blessed with 2 beautiful daughters. ...ternyata, marriage ituh isn't what it seems to be...beda when you're still pacaran. It takes a lot of hard work, balance, effort, patience and of course love...at least it seems so to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying pacaran isn't the same way too...but when it comes to marriage it's also that way & a bit more. When you're pacaran...there's a saying..."what's yours is yours...& what's mine is mine" when you're married..that's not the case apparently...it's "what's yours is mine...and what's mine is mine" or should i say..."your utang is my utang too"...bener gak????

Kalo when you're in pacaran mode..it seems like everything's all dandy..and when you're sebel or bt with the person you can say or be away from each other and so on...worse case, yah..cari yg lain...yah gak?? Marriage??? Gak bisa begitu boooooooowww....i mean, yeah....worse scenario is get a divorce. But it's not that easy....I guess you all get what i mean..right??

Yah..insya Allah, I'll get to see my 25th wedding anniversary...I have yet lots & lots to learn....lots of people had once told me...once you overcome the 1st five years of marriage, it'll be downhill from there...I sure do hope so!!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker