Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm beat...

It's our 2nd week now that Parisha is born...I'm beat!!! The 1st week of taking care 2 babies wasn't that bad..cuz Jeffry wasn't working yet so I had extra hands to help me out. Now that Jeffry is back @ work....it's a handful!! One would be crying and the other needs attention...Which do i attend to 1st??? Confusing isn't it?? Especially Anjeli & Parisha is about 13 months apart. Luckily Anjeli is quite easy...she can keep herself occupied while I take care of Parisha...I'm trying to work out a schedule between the both of them...I would like to get a lil bit of sleep...but can't. So, the schedule i got going was if one was sleeping then I have the chance to entertain or take care of the other...makes sense??? I'd be really lucky if both were sleeping...hehehe...I lucked out a couple of times =P

Today is Anjeli's last day of daycare..i'm taking her out while I'm out on maternity leave. So, today is just Parisha & I @ home. Michelle & Adrianna came by and we just hung out..and chilled...it was nice of them to come by.

I just can't wait till Jeffry gets home from work..than i can really get to at least relax a bit.

I have to say...it's tiring...but it's rewarding....

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker